Google Search is constantly being updated with new features and capabilities. Here are a few of the most recent additions:
- Multisearch: Multisearch allows you to search using images and text simultaneously. For example, you could take a picture of a shirt you like and then search for it using the text “blue button-down shirt.”
- Lens translate: Google Lens can now translate text in images in real time. This is useful for translating signs, menus, and other materials in foreign languages.
- AR shopping: Google Shopping now includes AR features that allow you to see how products would look in your home before you buy them. For example, you could use AR to see how a new couch would look in your living room.
- New AI-powered features: Google is also using AI to improve Google Search in a number of ways. For example, Google now uses AI to generate more relevant and informative featured snippets, and to provide more personalized search results.
Here are some other new features and capabilities of Google Search:
- Topic summaries: Google now displays topic summaries for some search queries. These summaries provide a high-level overview of a topic, including key facts and concepts.
- Follow-up questions: Google now allows you to ask follow-up questions to its topic summaries. This can be helpful for getting more information about a specific aspect of a topic.
- Hum to search: Google now allows you to search for songs by humming their melody. This is a fun and convenient way to find new music.
- Translate within Search: Google now allows you to translate text within Search results without having to leave the page. This is a quick and easy way to translate foreign language content.
- Improved local search: Google’s local search results have been improved to make it easier to find businesses and other places near you. For example, you can now search for places by specific amenities, such as “restaurants with outdoor seating” or “hotels with pet-friendly policies.“