To see the Google Workspace Labs program, you need to be a trusted tester. Trusted testers are Google Workspace users who are invited to try out new features before they are released to the general public.
To see if you are a trusted tester, you can follow these steps:
- Open a Google Sheets, Slides, or Docs document.
- Click on the Settings gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select See more settings.
- Scroll down to the Experimental features section. If you see the “Help me organize” feature, then you are a trusted tester.
If you are not a trusted tester, you can still request to join the program. To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Workspace Labs website: https://workspace.google.com/labs-sign-up/
- Click the Request access button.
- Fill out the form and click the Submit button.
Google will review your request and let you know if you are accepted into the program.
Here are some things to keep in mind about the Google Workspace Labs program:
- The features in the Labs program are still under development, so they may not always be accurate or helpful.
- The features in the Labs program may not be available in all languages.
- The features in the Labs program may be removed at any time.
If you are interested in trying out new features in Google Workspace, I encourage you to join the Google Workspace Labs program. It’s a great way to get early access to new features and help shape the future of Google Workspace.