The “help me organize” feature is currently in the early access testing program called Google Workspace Labs. To activate it, you need to:
- Open a Google Sheets, Slides, or Docs document.
- Click on the Settings gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select See more settings.
- Scroll down to the Experimental features section and enable the Help me organize toggle switch.
Once you have enabled the feature, you will see a new sidebar called “Help me organize” appear on the right side of the document. This sidebar will provide you with suggestions for organizing your data, such as creating tables, charts, and graphs.
Here are some things to keep in mind about the “help me organize” feature:
- It is still under development, so it may not always be accurate or helpful.
- It is only available in English at this time.
- It is only available to users who are part of the Google Workspace Labs program.
If you have any feedback on the “help me organize” feature, you can submit it to Google by clicking on the Send feedback button in the sidebar.
Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- Organize with AI in Google Sheets: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/13676332?hl=en
- Get started with Duet AI: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/13952129?hl=en
- Introducing Duet AI for Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/blog/product-announcements/duet-ai