We have a complete team of Consultants, Designers, Developers and Testers for successful execution of your iPhone Project. We have specialized iPhone and iPad consultants who have been closely following iOS development over a period and are well versed with how to harness optimally form the provided technical features of the platform.
Our team of consultants guides the client from Requirement Specifications to Workflow Diagrams to Wireframes to Development, so as the end result is a product that you can be proud of. If required we also provide Prototyping services so as you can show it to your perspective investors or stakeholders, before starting full development.
Our offshore iPhone app development services are priced affordably and are backed by proficient and experienced iPhone App consultants AND iOS programmers.
Are you planning to develop an iPad App to improve your service or to market your brand? If yes, than ITS can help you attain the results with a team of over 50+ professionals and qualified iPad app developers. ITS has been developing iPad applications in US and has capabilities to conceptualize and develop feature-rich iPad app at affordable price with the help from our NIMBLE SHORE Capabilities.
ITS’s iPad app development services has capabilities to develop iPad Enterprise applications to your tailored requirements.
Android is an Open Source Operating System framework for Smartphone’s. ITS has a team of Mobile Application Developers for development on the Android Platform. Android is a powerful operating system for both Smartphone’s and Tablets.
Android framework does not differentiate between the phone's core applications and third-party Applications, thus providing vast scope of Application development.
Windows Phone 8
Windows 8 release was the main stay during the closing months of 2012. Windows 8 is a version of the Microsoft Windows operating system; a common platform for use on personal computers, laptops, tablets, and home theater PCs. The OS used in Smartphone's is known as Windows Phone 8 and its application development has started catching up with more than 10k applications on the Windows Phone 8 store. Though the figure of apps compared to Apple and Google Stores is quite low, with time we will know how Windows Phone 8 has fared.
Windows Phone 8 app development is not an easy hop, skip, and jump from earlier versions of windows Smartphone development. The structure and design are totally separate from the earlier versions of the platform but yet Windows Phone 8 development is picking up rapidly.
What's New in Windows Phone 8?
· Windows Phone 8 is focused towards improving the user experience especially for Smartphone’s and tablets. Windows Phone 8 has introduced a new touch-friendly shell for improved multi-touch functionality. Windows Phone 8 uses a user interface "Metro UI" which has a grid of tiles that dynamically update.
· Windows Phone 8 comes with a ready library of Design Templates, Icons and detailed design guidelines. Windows Phone 8 supports Proximity communication API for Near Field Communication (NFC).
· Windows Phone 8 comes with a New and Improved Maps API (Bing Map APi is deprecated).
· Windows Phone 8 uses a new Windows Phone Runtime-based API to fetch the users current location.
· Windows Phone 8 comes with Speech API, so user can interact with applications using Voice.
· Windows Phone 8 comes with Wallet where users can collect Coupons, Memberships, Loyalty cards, Credit Cards etc. and also manage their payment instruments.
· Windows Phone 8 supports multiple resolutions viz. WVGA (480*800), WXGA (768*1280) and 720p (720*1280).
Cross Platform Development
With Smartphone’s came application and with applications came the complexity to maintain cross platform capabilities. Each mobile platform has its unique style of development and user base. The major mobile users are spread over iOS (Apple), Android, Blackberry and Windows platforms.
All these are different mobile platforms and each of them is universally accepted. Thus to gain a strong foothold your mobile application should be built targeting multiple platform users to be competent in today’s market. Therefore, there are many mobile apps that are built with cross-platform support, especially those that are entry level applications looking at tapping the larger market over time.
Native Application development though is the right approach; it has higher cost, time and complexity involved in development and deployment for each individual mobile OS platform.
Cross-Platform Application development is fast growing for those that are looking at quicker application development over multiple mobile platforms at very low mobile application development costs. Cross platform tools like PhoneGap and Appcelerator are available now and they enable development of mobile application that can run across multiple mobile platforms with single development efforts.